Firms specializing in delivering services to federal or state agencies need a reliable banking partner to help with their specific requirements. Chain Bridge Bank’s consultative approach to business provides a customized package of financial tools for your operations to build your bridge to better banking.
Working capital is essential in the government contracting arena, and our experienced commercial lending team can develop lines of credit secured by your firm’s accounts receivable. As invoices are paid, additional advances can be made to assist with cash-flow management. In addition, we will work with you to design a financing plan to match your company’s growth strategy for the future.
Operational efficiency is valuable to your time as well as your bottom line. Our online deposit services are designed with financial technology tools that help expedite your banking, payment processing and reconciliation functions. As an intangible benefit for our clients, we have the knowledge and resources to build your bridge to other partners for accounting, legal and insurance services.
- Lines of credit to assist your operation in funding short-term capital expenses
- Financing to purchase new equipment and make programmatic upgrades
- Commercial loans structured to acquire office buildings on terms and payment schedules that fit your revenue projections and mitigate interest rate risks
- Small Business Administration lending programs to facilitate alternative funding structures
- Credit solutions tailored to your unique needs
- Underwriting and decisions that are made locally so you stay aware of the status of your financing throughout the entire process
- Online financial technology tools including remote deposit scanning, mobile banking and transaction research capabilities
- Specialized treasury management services to allow you to streamline your accounts payable by sending ACH and wire transfers
- Fraud monitoring programs to protect your business and obtain greater detail on incoming electronic payments
- Lockbox services to reduce deposit delays, enhance audit controls and save on clerical and overhead expenses
- Merchant processing solutions to accept credit and debit card payments
for more information, please CONTACT:
Vice President & Lending Officer
Senior Vice President &
Commercial Banking Officer