Our MasterCard Debit Card offers you the convenience of paying for your purchases directly from your checking account without the hassle or cost of writing a check. Also, reconciling your statement is easy because all transactions completed using the MasterCard Debit Card will appear on your statement with the date, transaction amount and merchant name.
This card works at any ATM that is part of the Star Network, as well. You also have the flexibility of using other Bank’s ATM’s because we will reimburse you up to five times per month per card for any ATM surcharges you are charged. Enjoy the peace of mind that your debit card is monitored by our round-the-clock fraud detection system. If your card is ever compromised, contact us immediately. We will cancel the card, reimburse any fraudulent expenses that are reported in accordance with guidelines and order a new card for you.
Protect your debit card with these complimentary security services.
Manage your debit cards online or on your mobile device
You can now change the status of your debit card from your mobile device or online banking. You can activate your new card, suspend (freeze) the card or mark the card as lost or stolen.
- Log in to your online banking account: https://online.chainbridgebank.com
- Click options
- Click ATM/debit card
- Activate your card or mark the card as lost/stolen
- After reporting your card as lost/stolen, please contact the banking office at email@example.com or call 703-748-3430 to receive a replacement card.
SMS Text messages alerts
Add an extra layer of security against debit card fraud with our anti-fraud text alerts, a free tool for all Chain Bridge Bank clients.
Receive and respond to text message alerts on your mobile device when your debit card is used for transactions that include:
- International transactions
- Authorizations greater than $500
- 5 or more authorizations in 24 hours
- Card not present
- Declined authorizations
Link your Chain Bridge Bank debit card to your Apple or Google Digital Wallet to make purchasing items safer, faster and easier. With Digital Wallets, you can conveniently make purchases on-the-go at millions of participating stores, within apps and on websites.
Click here to get more information.
Debit Master Card Benefits
Our debit MasterCard affords you access to free insurance and retail protection services as a preferred cardholder, no enrollment required. Three major benefits include:
- Extended Warranty: Doubles the original manufacturer warranty up to a maximum of 12 months on most items you purchase with your covered card.
- Price Protection: If you purchase a product entirely with your covered card and you see an advertisement for the same product for a lower price within 60 days from the date of purchase, your purchase is covered for the price difference.
- Satisfaction Guarantee: Purchases you make entirely with your covered card are covered for 60 days from the date of purchase for a full refund in the event that you are dissatisfied and the store will not accept the item for return.
For more information, click the button below to read the full guide:
Your Chain Bridge Bank ATM Card gives you access to your funds whenever you need them. Our ATM is always free and we will reimburse you up to five times per month per card when you use other banks' ATMs.
Chain Bridge Bank has joined MasterCard to provide you with enhanced security when you shop online with your Chain Bridge Bank debit card. Now you can guard your debit card with MasterCard® SecureCode™! Your private SecureCode offers added protection from the unauthorized use of your card every time you shop at a participating online merchant. So now, when you’re shopping online, you can feel more secure!
You can register your card in two ways:
- Click on the "Register Now" link above. Follow the easy instructions by entering your card number and answering a few questions to establish your identity. Once you've registered and created a SecureCode, each time you make an online purchase, a window will pop up asking for your SecureCode similar to using your PIN at the ATM. When you correctly enter your SecureCode, you confirm that you are the authorized cardholder and your purchase is completed.
- If you do not register your card through the Bank’s website, the next time you’re about to checkout at a participating online merchant, a window will appear from MasterCard and Chain Bridge Bank asking you to confirm your identity and create a private SecureCode™.
Chain Bridge Bank is committed to keeping your money secure! More information about SecureCode and registration is available at www.mastercard.com/securecode or call us at 703-748-3430.
Forgot your SecureCode? Call 1-866-707-6819 for assistance.
*Data usage or other charges may apply. Contact your mobile carrier provider for details.