- Open new accounts
- View your balances, statements, documents and notices all in one place.
- Set account nicknames and customize your display in the accounts dashboard.
- Block transactions made out-of-country.
- Get notified about certain purchase types, and block transactions at an array of vendor types.
- Set a custom spending limit of $500 (or $5,000).
- Alerts for high or low balances or transaction amounts.
- Zelle (Coming Soon)
- Bill Pay
- Bank-to-Bank transfers
- Tag and add notes to transactions and attach images of receipts associated with the transaction.
- Deposit checks on mobile devices with remote deposits.
- Enroll in two-factor authentication
- Take advantage of biometric or 4-digit passcode access
- Self-service account recovery makes it easy to recover forgotten passwords.
- Switch between accounts easily on mobile.
How to prepare for the new experience
- LOGIN INFO: Your username and password for online and mobile banking will remain the same. You will need your username and password before you can start using biometrics such as Face ID or Touch ID in the new app.
- CELL PHONE NUMBER: Please be sure the bank has your most up-to-date cell phone number in the system.
- APP UPGRADE: The app will notify you to download our new app in the App Store or Google Play when it is ready.
- EXTERNAL TRANSFERS: If you utilize the current FI-to-FI in the system, you will need to reestablish the transfers in the new Digital Banking suite.
- ALERTS: Current alerts will need to be reestablished in the new Digital Banking suite.
- BILL PAY: Existing bill payments and payees will automatically transfer to the new system.