CBB Mobile Banking
We're everywhere your mobile device is TM
Chain Bridge Bank's mobile app provides a convenient, secure solution for your on-the-go banking needs.
Read our Mobile Banking FAQ's.
Mobile banking features:
- Bank securely: Use fingerprint or Face ID technology to sign in to the app from your Android or Apple device
- Manage your debit card status on the go: Activate, suspend (freeze) & mark your card as lost/stolen
- Deposit checks with auto-capture photo functionality
- View account balances and transactions
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Pay Bills, companies and individuals electronically with the person-to-person and bill pay platform
- View check images and deposit sets
- View statements
Chain Bridge Bank Mobile Deposit makes depositing checks on the go easy and convenient. Take a quick picture of the front and back of an endorsed check and send it to the Bank using your iOS or Android mobile device for deposit. The process is fast, easy, and secure.
- Select an account to deposit into, and enter the amount of the check.
- Take a picture of both sides of your endorsed check.
- Verify the image and information and click submit for your deposit to be processed
- Up to 20 checks per month free
- $0. 99 per check after that
- Daily dollar amount***: $2,500
- Number of checks***: 40
- Monthly dollar amount***: $25,000
- Up to 30 checks per month free
- $0.99 per check after that
- Daily dollar amount***: $5,000
- Number of checks***: 100
- Monthly dollar amount***: $50,000
Manage your debit cards on your mobile device
You can now change the status of your debit card from your mobile device or online banking. You can activate your new card, suspend (freeze) the card or mark the card as lost or stolen. More information can be found here .
* Apple is a trademark of Apple, Inc.
**Android and Google Play Store are trademarks of Google, Inc.
*** Higher limits available based on balances and account activity. Please contact the Bank directly at 703-748-2005 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
**** Data usage or other charges may apply. Contact your mobile carrier provider for details.