Important disclosures and more information regarding your accounts with Chain Bridge Bank.
Chain Bridge Bank, N.A., is a national bank organized under the laws of the United States and its deposits are insured, up to the legal maximums, by the FDIC. The FDIC – short for the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation – is an independent agency of the United States government. The FDIC protects you against the loss of your deposits if an FDIC-insured bank or savings association fails. FDIC insurance is backed by the full faith and credit of the United States government. All FDIC-insured banks must meet high standards for financial strength and stability. The FDIC, with other federal and state regulatory agencies, regularly reviews the operations of insured banks to ensure these standards are met. The FDIC insures all deposits at insured banks, including checking, NOW and savings accounts, money market deposit accounts, and certificates of deposit (CDs), up to the insurance limit. The basic insurance amount is $250,000 per depositor per insured bank. Certain retirement accounts, such as Individual Retirement Accounts, are insured up to $250,000 per depositor per insured bank. You may qualify for more coverage at one insured bank if you own deposit accounts in different ownership categories.
For more information about FDIC insurance coverage of non-interest-bearing transaction accounts, visit the FDIC website.
Notice of expiration of the temporary full FDIC insurance coverage for non-interest-bearing transaction accounts
By operation of federal law, beginning January 1, 2013, funds deposited in a non-interest-bearing transaction account (including an Interest on Lawyer Trust Account) no longer will receive unlimited deposit insurance coverage by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC). Beginning January 1, 2013, all of a depositor's accounts at an insured depository institution, including all non-interest-bearing transaction accounts, will be insured by the FDIC up to the standard maximum deposit insurance amount ($250,000), for each deposit insurance ownership category.
If you would like more information about FDIC insurance, please contact us at Chain Bridge Bank.
You may also obtain more information from the FDIC by contacting them directly at: 1-877-ASK-FDIC (1-877-275-3342)
Hearing Impaired Line: 1-800-925-4618
Read more about FDIC insurance online at: https://www.fdic.gov/deposit/
FDIC EDIE - THE ELECTRONIC DEPOSIT INSURANCE ESTIMATOR (EDIE)
The Electronic Deposit Insurance Estimator (EDIE) is the FDIC’s easy-to-use tool that helps consumers find out if the money they have in deposit accounts at FDIC-insured banks is fully protected. To access it, click here.
Funds Availability Disclosure
Online Banking Agreement
Unlawful Internet Gambling Act
Unlawful Internet Gambling Act of 2006 (UIGEA)
The UIGEA prohibits any person engaged in the business of betting or wagering (as defined in the Act) from knowingly accepting payments in connection with the participation of another person in unlawful internet gambling. The department of the Treasury and the Federal Reserve Board have issued a joint final rule, Regulation GG, to implement this Act.
As defined in Regulation GG, unlawful internet gambling means to “place, receive or otherwise knowingly transmit a bet or wager by any means which involves the use, at least in part, of the internet where such bet or wager is unlawful under any applicable Federal or State law in the State or Tribal lands in which the bet or wager is initiated, received or otherwise made.”
These restricted transactions are prohibited from being processed through any Chain Bridge Bank commercial clients’ accounts or banking relationships. Commercial clients who do engage in an internet gambling business and want to open an account will be asked to provide evidence of their legal capacity to do so.
Please call us at 703-748-2005 if you would like more information on UIGEA or Regulation GG.
CHAIN BRIDGE BANK, N.A.
CHANGES AND MODIFICATIONS
LINKS; THIRD-PARTY SITES
We are not responsible for the information practices employed by third-party sites linked to or from our Website. Since third-party websites may have different privacy policies and/or security standards, we advise you to review the privacy policies and terms and conditions of these sites prior to providing any personal information. These third-party sites are not investigated, monitored or endorsed by the Bank, nor do we make any representation or warranty, express or implied, regarding the content on any third-party site, and we hereby disclaim any liability of any nature whatsoever for, any information or products offered by such third-party sites.
YOUR ACCOUNT; SECURITY
You will be required to create an account to access certain parts of the Website and use the Services. When you create an account, you will be required to pick a username and a password. You may not disclose your username or password to any third party. If you learn of any unauthorized use of your password or account, please contact us immediately. You agree to (i) maintain the security of your username and password, (ii) maintain and promptly update any information you provide to us in connection with your account and to keep it accurate, current and complete, and (iii) be fully responsible for all use of your account and for any actions that take place using your account.
RESTRICTIONS ON USE
You agree to abide by all applicable laws and regulations in your use of the Website and the Services. You agree that you will not use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website or any transaction being conducted on the Website. You agree that you will not register for an account on behalf of an individual other than yourself or impersonate any other person or entity, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your identity, age, or your affiliation with any person or entity. You further agree that you will not use or attempt to use another individual’s account without our authorization.
You agree that the Website and all logos related to our products and Services are our or our licensors’ trademarks or registered trademarks. You may not copy, imitate or use them without our prior written consent. In addition, all page headers, custom graphics, button icons and scripts are our service marks, trademarks and/or trade dress. You may not copy, imitate or use them without our prior written consent. All right, title and interest in and to the Website, any content thereon, our products and Services, the technology related to our products and Services, any and all technology and any content created or derived from any of the foregoing are our or our licensors’ exclusive property.
NO WARRANTIES; DISCLAIMERS
Although reasonable efforts are made to ensure that the material appearing on this Website is correct and reasonably timely, accuracy and timeliness are not guaranteed. We make no representations or warranties as to the accuracy and timeliness of the material on the Website and assume no responsibility for the consequences of its use. Your use of this information is at your own risk.
LIMITATION ON LIABILITY
You agree that all access and use of the Website and its contents and your use of the Services is at your own risk. Neither Bank, nor any third party involved in creating, producing or delivering the Website and/or Services, has or will have any responsibility for any consequences relating, directly or indirectly, to any action or inaction that you may take based on the Website and/or Services, or any aspect thereof.
To help provide our Services, enhance your experience and collect information about mobile activity, we may place small data files on your computer or mobile device. These data files may be in the form of cookies, pixel tags, local shared objects or other similar technologies.
- Cookies and similar technologies enable us to personalize our application and Services for you. These technologies may allow us to store and manage your preferences and settings, measure and analyze how you use our Website and the effectiveness of our communications, offer services and help us improve our services and security.
- “Cookies” are small amounts of data a website can send to a visitor’s web browser. They are often stored on the device you are using to help track your areas of interest. Cookies may also enable us or our service providers and other companies we work with to relate your use of our online Services over time to customize your experience. Most web browsers allow you to adjust your browser settings to decline or delete cookies, but doing so may degrade your experience with our online Services.
- Clear GIFs, pixel tags or web beacons—which are typically one-pixel, transparent images located on a webpage or in an email or other message—or similar technologies may be used on our Website and in some of our digital communications, such as email or other marketing messages. They may also be used when you are served advertisements or you otherwise interact with advertisements outside of our online Services. These are principally used to help recognize users, assess traffic patterns and measure Website or campaign engagement.
- Local shared objects, sometimes referred to as “flash cookies,” may be stored on your hard drive using a media player or other software installed on your device. Local shared objects are similar to cookies in terms of their operation but may not be managed in your browser in the same way. For more information on managing local shared objects, click here:
- Most browsers provide you with the ability to block, delete or disable these technologies. If you choose to reject cookies or similar technologies, some Services may not be available or some functionality may be limited or unavailable. Please review your mobile device help pages for assistance with changing your settings.
- Your IP Address is a number that is automatically assigned to the device that you are using by your Internet Service Provider (ISP). An IP Address is identified and logged automatically in our server log files whenever you visit our Website, along with the time of the visit and the page(s) that were visited. We use IP Addresses for purposes such as calculating Website usage levels, helping diagnose server problems, to personalize/tailor your experience while engaging with us online and offline, for compliance and security purposes, for advertising, and administering the Website.
If you believe that any material on the Website infringes upon any copyright that you own or control, you may send a written notification to us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or via regular mail at Chain Bridge Bank, N.A., 1445-A Laughlin Avenue, McLean, VA 22101. In your notification, please:
- confirm you are the owner, or authorized to act on behalf of the owner, of the copyrighted work that has been infringed;
- identify the copyrighted work or works you claim have been infringed;
- identify the material that you claim is infringing or is the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed (please include information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material);
- provide your contact details, including an email address; and
- provide a statement that the information you have provided is accurate and that you have a good-faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law.
Chain Bridge Bank, N.A.
1445-A Laughlin Avenue
McLean, VA 22101
PDF Version available here.
Trademark Protection & Registration Notice
Chain Bridge Bank (U.S. TM Reg. Nos. 3350588 and 5497520), Chain Bridge Bank, N.A. with bridge design (U.S. TM Reg. No. 3545749), Chain Bridge Bank, N.A. Mortgage with bridge design (U.S. TM Reg. No. 4371548), WE'RE EVERYWHERE YOUR MOBILE DEVICE IS (U.S. TM Reg. No. 4617545), Chain Bridge Bank, N.A. Trust & Wealth, and other marks, are all trademarks of Chain Bridge Bancorp, Inc.
Swipe for more
Swipe for more
Sign up to get the latest updates
Thank you for signing up! We will be in touch with you soon.