Add an extra layer of security against debit card fraud with our anti-fraud text alerts, a free tool for all Chain Bridge Bank clients. Receive and respond to text message alerts on your mobile device when your debit card is used for transactions that include:
- International transactions
- Authorizations greater than $500
- 5 or more authorizations in 24 hours
- Card not present
- Declined authorizations
If the charge is accurate, there is no need to do anything. Simply ignore the alert. If the charge is fraudulent, you can reply to the alert within 12 hours and a risk analyst will then review the purchase and block the card from further use.
Identifying and stopping fraudulent activity can significantly reduce the likelihood that additional unauthorized transactions will occur.
Cardholders will not receive more than one message per transaction on each enrolled card.
- Two-way text communication
- Enroll up to three devices per debit card number
- Create a “do not disturb” window for alerts
- All major phone carriers supported
- Opt-out of receiving alerts at any time
Enroll in this program by visiting the smsGuardian website today. In just a few easy steps, you will verify your card information, set your “do not disturb”window and enter your mobile phone number (must be a 10-digit domestic number). Then you are ready to begin receiving alerts.
** Data usage or other charges may apply. Contact your mobile carrier provider for details. View the complete Terms and Conditions.